Staff Nurse Vacancy In Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital 2022, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital released the vacancy position of staff nurse. Interested candidates who are qualified in Diploma Nursing, BSc Nursing are eligible to apply for this post. Those who are trying to get a job in the government sector can use this opportunity to get this job.
Staff Nurse Vacancy In Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital 2022
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital
The total number of vacancies:
Nature of post:
Educational qualification for Staff Nurse Vacancy In Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital 2022 :
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 01-year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital or Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with 01-year clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Clinical experience before post-Basic B.Sc. shall also be considered.
- Candidates who have done a Diploma in Nursing Oncology in TMC and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 05 (five) years.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed.
- The working pattern will be 6 days a week.
- General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) should be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Rs.29000/- per month
The post will be offered for a period of six months or will be extended until the permanent staff for the post arrives.
Mode of selection:
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend a Walk-In-Interview for the post of Nurse. Candidates are required to carry Bio-Data with relevant documents.