NHM Jharkhand Recruitment For Nursing Jobs 2022, NHM Jharkhand released the vacancy position for nurses. Interested candidates who are qualified in Diploma Nursing, BSc Nursing are eligible to apply for these posts. Those who are trying to get a job in the government sector can use this opportunity to get this job.
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment For Nursing Jobs 2022
National Health Mission, Jharkhand
|1.||Hospital Manager||07(Gen-1, ST-02, SC-O2, BC(I) -02)||Rs.33,050/-|
|2.||District ConsultantQA||12(Gen- 05, ST- 04, SC- 02, BC(I)- 01)||Rs.40,000/-|
|3.||State AEFI ConsultantRoutine Immunization||01(GEN)||Rs.40,000/-|
|4.||OT Technician||74 (Gen- 30, EWS-07, ST-19, SC-08, BC(I)-06, BC(II)-04)||RS.15000/-|
|5.||DEIC ManagerRBSK||17 (Gen- 06, EWS-01, ST-04, SC-03, BC(I)-02, BC(II)-01)||Rs.30,000/-|
|6.||CoordinatorPlanning & Coordination (H&WC)||01(Gen)||Rs.40,000/-|
|7.||State Consultant Public Health Quality Assurance||01 (Gen)||Rs.50,000/-|
|8.||Junior Nursing Tutors Nursing Cell||05 (Gen- 02, SC- 02, BC(I)- 01)||Rs.33,075/-|
|9.||Midwifery Tutors Nursing Cell||02 (SC- 01, BC(I)- 01)||Rs.80,000/-|
|10.||Training Coordinator SNC||01 (Gen)||Rs.50,000/-|
Educational qualification for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment For Nursing Jobs 2022:
- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/ Nursing/Life Science/Social Science Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management
District Consultant QA
- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/ Nursing/Life Science/Social Science Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management (MHA- Full time or equivalent)
State AEFI ConsultantRoutine Immunization:
- MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BDS/BPT/ BSc Nursing
BSC Nursing/ Diploma in Operation Technician
DEIC Manager RBSK:
Post Graduate Degree in Hospital/Health Management from recognized/reputed Institute.
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). / Basic Qualification in BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy), / BOT (bachelor’s in occupational therapy), / BPO (Bachelor in Prosthetic and orthotic)/ B.Sc. Nursing and other RCI recognized Degree.
CoordinatorPlanning & Coordination (H&WC):
- MBBS/BDS/BAMS/B.Sc Nursing with PG Degree or Diploma in Public Health
State Consultant Public Health Quality Assurance:
MBBS/ BDS/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduates with Masters in Public Health (MPH), Community Medicine (MD), MBA(Health Management)
Junior Nursing Tutors Nursing Cell:
- Applicant must have a B.Sc. Nursing degree OR
- Applicant must have GNM degree with Diploma in Nursing Education OR
- Applicant must have GNM degree with Diploma in Public Health Nursing
Applicant must have a minimum of two years of working experience in the Clinical field related to reputed organizations preferably in govt. sector
Midwifery Tutors Nursing Cell:
- M.Sc. Nursing with a specialty in obstetrics and gynecology/Pediatrics/Community Health Nursing.
- At least 2 years of post-qualification working experience in clinical maternity.With Good communication skills.
PG degree in Nursing
- Applicant must have minimum three years of post-qualification work experience working with educational or clinical training programs, working in ANM training center, or community health.
- Technical knowledge and field experience in Nursing/ Midwifery Education focusing on Essential Obstetric Care, IMNCI, and Family Planning;
- Knowledge of pre-service education systems development for Nurses/ANMs including materials development and teaching skills strengthening;
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; any database package is highly desirable.
Skills and Attitude:
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
Nature of post:
Purely on a temporary basis
Mode of selection:
Written test/ Interview
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply through online mode only,
|APPLY ONLINE||CHECK HERE|
|ONLINE APPLICATION STARTS FROM||23/02/2022|